|Castle Hill RSL Club Ltd
|* Club Parramatta - CHRG: Category 2 - IN KIND
|Deadline: 31/12/2024, 5:00pm
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CATEGORY 2 IN KIND FUNDING
NOTE: This grant round applies to Club Parramatta for in-kind support ONLY (not cash grants)
Projects must be community-focused, with measurable deliverables to residents of the local council areas where we operate - the City of Parramatta.
- Projects must address at least one of our CSR values and philosophies - refer to our website for more information: https://www.chrg.com.au/clubgrants/ and;
- Address CHRG's identified local Category 2 community priorities:
- Local grassroots sports
- Local fundraising initiatives
- Local cultural and arts-based projects
In-Kind Support includes
- Complimentary or discounted room hire for Category 2 projects/events
- Catering and AV costs are not available for subsidy through our ClubGRANTS program.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROCESS
- Please liaise with our Events Department regarding availability and requirements prior to submitting a ClubGRANTS application.
- All applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors on a monthly basis. Please allow for at least 6 weeks after submitting to receive notification of a final decision.
- Applications must be completed a minimum of 6-weeks prior to your project start date to allow for approvals CHRG Board of Directors.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT GRANT ROUND BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER. IF YOUR ARE UNSURE, OR FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT, Paul Kougias (Sport & Community Development Manager) via email, [email protected] or phone, 0427 009 656
Castle Hill Club Group (CHRG) operates the following venues and applications can be submitted all year round via their own dedicated grant round:
- Castle Hill RSL Club
- Club Parramatta
- Lynwood Golf & Country Club
| Please login or register to continue