|Georges River Council
||Georges River ClubGRANTS 2023
||Deadline: 31/05/2023, 11:59pm
Georges River ClubGRANTS Local Committee's Priority Areas
The Local Committee will prioritise funding for projects in these areas:
- Community safety and crime prevention programs that support families affected by domestic violence.
- Programs that reduce social isolation for older people, including veterans.
- Provision of programs, events or resources that support families with young children, and build networks for isolated parents.
- Programs or resources that benefit people with disabilities and their families.
- Programs, events or resources which foster inclusion, community harmony, strengthen community networks, and reduce religious and racial intolerance.
- Programs that provide assistance and/or education to young people in areas such as drugs and alcohol, healthy eating, physical activity, bullying and respectful relationships.
- Programs that focus on early intervention and support 0-3 years old children, younger parents and/or Aboriginal families.
- Programs or resources that support volunteer emergency services and increased volunteerism in the community.
- Programs or resources that support individuals and families who are financially disadvantaged.
- Programs or resources that support individuals who are experiencing or recovering from serious illnesses, including mental health.
Georges River ClubGRANTS Local Committee's Priority Outcomes
The Local Committee will prioritise funding for projects which lead to:
- Improved physical, mental, and emotional health and wellbeing
- Strengthened social connectedness and reduce isolation and loneliness
- Increased community safety and crime prevention
- Reduced barriers to participation in, and contribution to, social and economic life
- Developed community skills, capabilities, and lifelong learning
- Supported volunteer emergency services and increased volunteerism in the community
Georges River ClubGRANTS Local Committee Clubs
- Club Central Hurstville
- Club Oatley
- Club Rivers
- Kogarah Clubhouse
- Mortdale RSL
- Penshurst RSL
- Riverwood Sports
- St George Maso’s
- St George Motorboat Club
- St George Leagues Club
- The Pinnacle - Hurstville RSL
- The Pinnacle - South Hurstville RSL
For more information about this Georges River ClubGRANTS round, please contact Georges River Council's Grants Officer on 9330 6400 or email [email protected].
| Please login or register to continue