|Castle Hill RSL Club Ltd
||* Castle Hill RSL Club - CHRG: Category 1 - IN KIND
||Deadline: 31/12/2024, 5:00pm
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CATEGORY 1 FUNDING
NOTE: This grant round applies to Castle Hill RSL Club, for in-kind support ONLY (not cash grants)!
- Projects must be community-focused, with measurable deliverables to residents of the local council areas where we operate, the Hills Shire Council.
- Projects must address at least one of our CSR values and philosophies - refer to our website for more information: https://www.chrg.com.au/clubgrants/ and;
- Address CHRG's identified local community Category 1 priorities:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Inclusion & Cohesion
- Youth Development & Engagement
In-Kind Support includes
- Complimentary or discounted room hire for Category 1 projects/events
- Complimentary or discounted facility use (i.e. Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre) for Category 1 projects
- Catering and AV costs are not available for subsidy through our ClubGRANTS program.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROCESS
- Please liaise with our Events Department regarding availability and requirements prior to submitting a ClubGRANTS application.
- All applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors on a monthly basis. Please allow for at least 6 weeks after submitting to receive notification of a final decision.
- Applications must be completed a minimum of 6-weeks prior to your project start date to allow for approvals CHRG Board of Directors.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT GRANT ROUND BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER. IF YOUR ARE UNSURE, OR FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT, Paul Kougias (Sport & Community Development Manager) via email, [email protected] or phone, 0427 009 656
Castle Hill Club Group (CHRG) operates the following venues and applications can be submitted all year round via their own dedicated grant round:
- Castle Hill RSL Club
- Club Parramatta
- Lynwood Golf & Country Club
| Please login or register to continue